Metro Fire Sprinkler Services, Inc. was incorporated in July of 1984. The Company is currently owned and operated by Phillip L. Paris (Don), Ron C. Lee, and Douglas K. Crawford, all residents of Martin County. Don, Ron, and Doug are all active in the company on a daily basis, and in 2004 they established a secondary and subsidiary firm known as Metro Fire Protection Services, Inc. All three owners are licensed by the State of Florida as Fire Protection Contractors, and Doug also maintains both Class A and Class D Florida Fire Equipment Dealer licenses. Metro Fire Protection Services, Inc. also holds & maintains an active EC License.
Combined, Don and Ron possess well over seventy years of fire sprinkler design and installation experience. Doug contributes his thirty-five years of fire suppression, emergency response, code enforcement, and life safety experience to this ownership management trio. All three owners make a conscientious effort to pass along their experience and knowledge through close supervision, career development & mentorship programs, project oversight, plus individual employee & company-wide training. The two companies’ combined, offer a full range of fire protection & life safety services:
• Fire Sprinkler Installation – New Construction: Installation of fire sprinkler systems in industrial, commercial, storage, residential, and special hazard properties.
• Fire Sprinkler Service and Inspection & Testing Division: 24-hour emergency service, thorough code compliant water based inspection, testing and maintenance programs as well as backflow preventer testing, certification, and repair. Also available are a full line of fire pump inspection, testing, maintenance, and repair programs.
• Fire Suppression Division: Dry-chemical and other non-water-based fire suppression systems services including portable fire extinguishers, restaurant hoods, paint spray booths, hydrostatic testing of cylinders, FM200 and other clean agent fire suppression systems. Exit lighting, ZOLL AED installation, service, and training, as well as other life safety services, are all available through our fire suppression team.
• Alarm Division: Commercial low voltage fire alarm installations, repair & maintenance of existing fire alarm equipment, installation of CCTV, access control, and state of the art wireless burglary alarm systems, as well as the NFPA 72 required testing and inspection programs. Cellular fire alarm communicators, wireless fire alarm devices, barcoded and web-based inspection & test reporting with real-time smart phone integration are just a few of the industry innovations that this “low-voltage” alarm division has to offer.
Both companies operate out of Contractors Showcase in Stuart, Florida, where nine separate bays and two storage yards accommodate the administrative and engineering offices, as well as, a full service pipe prefabrication facility, and stock piles of required inventory.
Company licenses and registrations are current in Palm Beach, Martin, St Lucie, Okeechobee, and Indian River Counties.
Metro Fire Protection Services, Inc.
1501 SE Decker Ave - Unit 522
Stuart, Florida 34994
(888) 297-0615 Fax: (772) 288-5122